Description of job position
- Performing tests to detect chemical and microbiological properties of food, beverages, food additives, and preservatives.
- Examining chemical and biological samples under a microscope.
- Cooperating with food engineers and technologists.
- Tasting food and beverages in order to compare the real taste with the the flavour declared in the product specification.
- Analysing, recording, and summarising test results.
- Measuring the volume and weighing product packaging materials.
- Cleaning and sterilising used laboratory equipment.
Position Food Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,391 - 206,177 CFA
Marketing, Advertising, PR
148,759 - 355,799 CFA
Agriculture, Food Industry
146,910 - 359,361 CFA
127,022 - 387,950 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
121,176 - 5,313,660 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used