Description of job position
- Examining the composition and quality of agricultural soil as well as ground and irrigation water.
- Selecting crops suitable for cultivation in the given location.
- Identifying insufficiently fertile soil and proposing measures to improve its fertility.
- Placing insect traps and collecting and recording the amount of trapped insects.
- Cooperating in the research and development of chemical fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Providing advice to the producers of agricultural crops and livestock keepers.
Position Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,391 - 206,177 CFA
Public Administration, Self-governance
205,138 - 412,957 CFA
Agriculture, Food Industry
190,056 - 433,389 CFA
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
157,233 - 478,855 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
121,176 - 5,313,660 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used