Description of job position
- Preparing and assessing the quality of raw materials and ingredients for the preparation of dough and mixtures.
- Measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Operating and adjusting bakery machinery and equipment.
- Compliance with the strict hygiene standards and practices.
- Shaping, smearing, and sprinkling the dough.
- Making bread, common, fine, and special bakery products.
- Continuous and final checking of the baking results.
- Cleaning the bakery machinery and equipment and carrying out routine maintenance.
- Sampling of raw materials for laboratory analysis.
Position Baker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,391 - 206,177 CFA
Construction & Real Estate
109,965 - 329,231 CFA
Agriculture, Food Industry
144,652 - 283,390 CFA
Medicine & Social Care
110,877 - 329,614 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
121,176 - 5,313,660 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used