Description of job position
- Analyzing requests of product managers.
- Creating technical product specifications and feasibility studies.
- Defining requests for changes in existing technologies.
- Analyzing and assessing offered solutions from suppliers.
- Taking responsibility for purchase of new technologies.
- Creating entries for project plans.
- Designing and developing products and innovations.
- Defining, making and assessing tests of new user products.
- Consulting with product managers in the area of telecommunication technologies and existing infrastructure and applications.
- Getting involved in pilot operation of new products.
Position Telecommunications Product Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
220,200 - 666,312 CFA
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist
239,970 - 639,983 CFA
Marketing, Advertising, PR
293,287 - 572,741 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used