Description of job position
- Coordinating implementation of the regulation frame at the technical development of net infrastructure.
- Planning optimization of net architecture.
- Preparing the net strategy.
- Processing measures of technical regulation in the net.
- Defining net models and applications from the point of view of net strategy.
- Selecting technological platforms including net managements and migration technologies.
Position Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
Medical Institution Manager
220,965 - 1,063,363 CFA
Network Strategy Specialist
329,244 - 911,065 CFA
184,512 - 1,125,748 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used