Description of job position
- Defining qualification prerequisites for specific work positions.
- Responsibility for the contents of recruitment advertisements and its communication in the mass media.
- Holding personal interviews with employment candidates.
- Preparing the contents of employment contracts.
- Securing employment-related activities connected to the start and end of employment.
- Preparation of the materials used for payroll processing.
- Securing training and educational activities within the organisation.
- Formulating, managing, and optimising the system of motivation and benefits.
- Responsibility for archiving and adherence to the protection of employee personal data.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Officer - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
191,070 - 484,932 CFA
183,960 - 494,781 CFA
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
214,475 - 453,997 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used