Description of job position
- Operating forklifts, pallet trucks, picking and system trucks, retractors etc.
- Loading and offloading pallets with freight onto/off vehicle beds.
- Accepting and delivering goods to and from the warehouse.
- Supplying the production line with material.
- Scanning of pallet labels.
- Performing routine maintenance of the vehicle.
- Cooperation at stocktaking.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Forklift Truck Operator - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
89,838 - 377,794 CFA
Forklift Truck Operator
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
132,162 - 318,342 CFA
Window Dresser, Decorator
Arts & Culture
123,706 - 330,535 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used