Description of job position
- Providing expert advice to customers in choosing the appropriate type of wine and other noble drinks.
- Serving wine and other high quality beverages.
- Compiling wine cards and lists of beverages.
- Ordering, archiving, and selling wine and other products.
- Organising wine presentations and wine tastings.
- Training and managing personnel in the given field.
Position Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
Medicine & Social Care
150,535 - 504,075 CFA
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
230,379 - 397,878 CFA
183,218 - 459,512 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used