Description of job position
- Organising work activities and assigning tasks within the entrusted shop department.
- Leading and motivating a team of employees.
- Securing the timely and proper unloading and pricing of goods.
- Stock level monitoring.
- Communicating with suppliers and stocks of goods ordering.
- Completing analyses of sales in the entrusted department.
- Proposing marketing activities focusing on promotion.
- Receiving complaints from customers and resolving claims.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Store Department Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
94,349 - 207,545 CFA
Electrical & Power Engineering
120,688 - 436,558 CFA
Store Department Manager
135,729 - 414,980 CFA
Arts & Culture
158,233 - 384,940 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
98,971 - 6,412,975 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used