Description of job position
- Responsibility for the sale and presentation of products or services of the company.
- Market research and monitoring of competitive activities.
- Reaching out to potential clients with business offers and creating new business contacts.
- Providing guidance in selecting the appropriate solution according to defined, individual client requirements and needs.
- Maintaining regular telephone and e-mail communication with clients.
- Organising and conducting business meetings.
- Submitting price offers and negotiating the final form of contract terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for meeting defined business plans and targets.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
94,349 - 207,545 CFA
173,701 - 480,957 CFA
163,907 - 494,879 CFA
184,379 - 466,797 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
98,971 - 6,412,975 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used