Description of job position
- Installing sound equipment at cultural, social, television, radio and other events.
- Operating in recording and dubbing studios.
- Plugging speakers, amplifiers, microphones, equalisers, personal audio systems, musical instruments and other sound equipment.
- Communicating with musicians and instructing them in order to set the optimum sound level.
- Operating an analogue and digital mixer to maintain a balanced and the clearest possible sound during the event.
- Removing sound equipment after the event.
Position Sound Engineer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
175,659 - 354,669 CFA
Arts & Culture
157,682 - 379,384 CFA
Customer Support Specialist
185,092 - 343,780 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used