Description of job position
- Taking part in competitions in order to get a film, theatre or radio part.
- Studying scripts, learning the assigned text by heart.
- Practicing plays with the other members of the theatre group.
- Dubbing films, serials, commercials, jingles, etc.
- Guiding puppets.
Position Actor - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
95,391 - 206,177 CFA
Complaints Department Clerk
110,701 - 378,589 CFA
Arts & Culture
129,872 - 351,832 CFA
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
143,222 - 334,050 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
121,176 - 5,313,660 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used