Description of job position
- Being responsible for professional services to the guests while serving meals and drinks to the guest rooms.
- Being responsible for the requests of guests who asked for delivery to the hotel room.
- Taking part in development and improvement of the service of meals and drinks.
- Announcing and solving problems of guests.
- Providing and keeping a high quality service of meals and drinks.
- Stocking minibars in the hotel rooms.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
94,349 - 207,545 CFA
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
135,277 - 234,738 CFA
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
113,006 - 266,442 CFA
106,630 - 277,560 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
98,971 - 6,412,975 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used