Description of job position
- Preparing, and overseeing activities related to food preparation.
- Planning menus in consultation with chefs.
- Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff.
- Planning staff shifts and rotes.
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided.
- Keeping financial and administrative records.
- Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels.
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
- Interacting with customers if involved with front of house work.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Negotiating contracts with customers, assessing their requirements and ensuring they are satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering).
Position Catering manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
203,591 - 626,761 CFA
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
190,470 - 646,349 CFA
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
180,997 - 662,243 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used