Description of job position
- Preparing, issuing and registering issued and received files and documents.
- Preparing drafts of various types of agreements.
- Providing legal support in administrative proceedings and disputes.
- Communicating with clients and informing them what personal and other documents to make available.
- Organizing and keeping lawsuit records.
- Producing internal corporate documents.
Position Administrative officer - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
96,010 - 205,368 CFA
CNC Machine Setter
145,318 - 396,614 CFA
Law & Legislation
144,568 - 401,954 CFA
Electrical Engineering Technician
Electrical & Power Engineering
180,323 - 355,969 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,421,746 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used