Description of job position
- Slaughtering livestock by means of electric current or captive bolt pistol.
- Bleeding and skinning of the slaughtered animals.
- Removing the head and feet from the carcase, cutting up carcases using a saw machine or handsaw.
- Removal of intestines, entrails and other organs.
- Boning the meat on the line, table or hook.
- Final processing and sorting the meat for distribution.
- Manufacturing the sausages, salami, black and white pudding and other meat products.
Position Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
99,105 - 201,357 CFA
Arts & Culture
141,678 - 359,118 CFA
Agriculture, Food Industry
167,510 - 325,778 CFA
Chief Receptionist Officer
165,337 - 330,456 CFA
Chief Executive Officer
60,000 - 6,142,146 CFA
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 29 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used